For all BibMe news, updates on upcoming releases, or important information, check this blog regularly. Or you can subscribe to our blog via RSS feed and get updated automatically about any new entries.
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
We have a new update to share with you all today. All of our users can now add parenthetical citations to their bibliographies. You can find the parenthetical citation link in your bibliography.
First, you start off at creating your citation using the correct source. When you add the citation to the bibliography, you will see it load in your bibliography section. The parenthetical citation link is located next to the “Copy & Paste” link. If this is your first experience with seeing this section, you can also edit the citation, copy and paste it into your processor of choice or delete the citation.
When you click on the “Parenthetical” link, your screen will load with options on what information you want to add to the parenthetical citation. After adding the Contributor, Title and Pages, click “Copy to Clipboard” and add the parenthetical citation into your document.
What do you think of the latest parenthetical citation update? Let us know by leaving a comment in the comment section below!
We have a cool feature available for users that are looking to cite a journal. If you want to see the full-text of the source that you’re citing, all you have to do is click “Search for full-text”! You can fan the button under the source description.
*Note: If you attempt to get the full-text preview from your home IP address, you will be unable to see the the full text. You must have access to the library database that hosts the full-text version.
Creating citations on BibMe just got easier. We’re excited to announce three new updates that will change your experience.
1) Search websites by keyword.
2) Copy and paste your citation into the Word processor of your choice in just a few clicks. Now when you need to add your citation to your bibliography, all you have to do is press “Copy and Paste” or “Download to Word”!
3) Do you need to edit a citation but you don’t want to start from scratch? No worries, you can now continue to edit your citation through the new “Edit this Citation” button. The “Edit this Citation” button is a blue pencil and can be found when you hover over the citation.
What do you think of the new features?
Next week we’ll be making three new features live to BibMe!
1) You’ll have the ability search websites by keyword.
2) There will be a copy and paste option after each completed citation. So now when you need to add your citation to your bibliography, all you have to do is press “Copy and Paste” or “Download to Word”!
3) Once your citation is generated, you can continue to edit it through the new “Edit this Citation” button. The “Edit this Citation” button is a blue pencil and can be found when you hover over the citation.
After much work, we are happy to introduce a new design to Bibme, aimed to give you a smooth experience using our service. We hope you enjoy!