BibMe™ is committed to providing the utmost in privacy security. We do not sell nor trade any personal information obtained from the site.
BibMe™ does not collect personally identifiable information from anyone without his or her request. All e-mail correspondence is kept in strict privacy and will not be disclosed to parties other than BibMe™.
BibMe™ collects user registration upon sign up. BibMe™ does not disclose user information to third parties without the express consent of the user.
When advertisers request, BibMe™ will provide aggregate information on the general makeup of the site's viewers. BibMe™ will not disclose any information that can be traced to a specific individual.
These policies are subject to change, so please make sure to check back periodically.
We may disclosure your personal information: (1) in response to a subpoena, court order, or request for cooperation from law enforcement agencies; (2) to defend against legal claims; (3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, fraud, or wrongdoing; (4) to protect the rights, property, and safety of our company, users, employees, or others; (5) to enforce our Website terms, (6) in the event of a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, consolidation, bankruptcy or other corporate transaction; or (7) as otherwise required by law.
Third Party Cookies
BibMe™ serves advertising, and ad networks may serve third party cookies that do their own tracking. You can opt out of third-party cookies either by blocking them from your browser or by visiting Network Advertising Initiative and opting out from the networks directly.
Terms of Service
BibMe™ (BibMe™) is an online bibliography composer. The BibMe™ service is operated by Imagine Easy Solutions LLC ("BibMe™"). By using the BibMe™ website (the "website") you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (this "Agreement"). Using this website bounds you to the Terms of Service listed below.
- Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the website and/or are a Member. A Member of BibMe™ refers to any user or institution that either directly or indirectly accesses or grants access to BibMe's ™ services, with or without payment. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by logging out or canceling your membership. BibMe™ may terminate your membership for any reason, at any time. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
- Content Posted on the Site.
- By submitting bibliographic and citation information ("User Submissions") to BibMe™, you hereby grant BibMe a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the BibMe™ website and BibMe's ™ (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the BibMe website (and derivative works thereof) in any formats and through any channels. You also hereby grant each user of the BibMe™ Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. These licenses are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although BibMe™ cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, BibMe™ reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which BibMe™ deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.